Quality Resort Siesta COVID-19 Update
What are we doing to reduce the risk of COVID-19?
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees is our highest priority as COVID-19 continues to pose a health risk across the globe.
We assure you that we are taking hygiene seriously. You can be confident that our Resort is being cleaned to the highest of standards, and that our staff are employing intensified cleaning and disinfecting of our Resort and Apartments. From issuing your key card through to your Accommodation and the Resort Facilities, we are in overdrive ensuring every touchpoint has been cleaned frequently and vigilantly.
Here are a few things you should know before you arrive at Quality Resort Siesta, Albury.
- Quality Resort Siesta recommends all guests to have downloaded and activated the COVID Safe App.
- A guest declaration must be completed for all parties on arrival for potential contact tracing if required.
- The Resort Pools and Facilities are OPEN but please note that social distancing rules apply as per the New South Wales Govt Covid-19 Directives.
We ask for everyone’s support during this time to ensure restrictions continue to be relaxed and we can get back to our “Usual” operations as soon as possible.
- If you are not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.
- If by some chance, you or any member of your party becomes unwell while staying with us or up to 2 weeks after departure at Quality Resort Siesta, you must advise Reception immediately on 02 6025 4555.
As always, our staff are here to help and ensure the safety and enjoyment of all who visit and reside at Quality Resort Siesta Albury. Please follow their instructions and ensure you continue to abide by existing State and Federal restrictions for the safety and well-being of us all.
We understand the current situation is changing regularly therefore we have applied a flexible cancellation policy. Everyone deserves to look forward to something, so please do not cancel your trip just change the dates!
If you have any queries, please contact us directly on 02 6025 4555, email email@example.com or see Reception staff.
We are continuing to monitor and act on Australian Health Department advice and are applying the restrictions detailed by the New South Wales State Government as required by law. You can access the most up to date restrictions by clicking on this link https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/what-you-can-and-cant-do-under-rules or you can refer to www.health.gov.au for the most current updates on COVID-19.
We look forward to warmly welcoming you to Quality Resort Siesta!